Join our Team
We are hiring! Please reply with a resume attention Jim to Jim@fortsaskreno.com
Multi-talented highly skilled renovation trades person 5 years minimum experience. Wages $25 - $30+ plus 9.6% holiday pay
Entry level position 1-2 yrs relevant work experience. Wages $17 -$24 plus 9.6% holiday pay.
Must possess a positive can do attitude with a high level of problem solving ability. An emphasis on timely task completion desired. Able to take direction and contribute in a team environment. Able to complete tasks with and without supervision. Strong work ethic required.
- at heights (ladders and scaffolding)
- all weather conditions
- lifting heavy loads up to 50 lbs
- average 8 to 9 hrs a day 5 to 6 days per week...up to 12hrs on occasion
- most work in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta although we do travel approximately a 1 hour radius of Fort Saskatchewan.
Experienced position applicants must have a high level of skill and competence in 2-3 of the following skills...
- drywall mud and tape
- tile work
- finishing and general carpentry
Must be flexible and able to install or learn to install siding, soffit, fascia, eavestrough, windows, doors, insulation and capping.
- clean job sites
- use power saws / drills / grinders
- measure and cut accurately
- perform all aspects of residential renovations
- help in all aspects of eavestrough installation
- carry materials and demolition debris
Must have means of transportation and a class 5 drivers licence. Clean living lifestyle is a must ...
SEND RESUME to Jim@fortsaskreno.com